WOMEN’S WORLD CUP TICKETING INFORMATION
We’ve got your supporters section tickets here for the USWNT when they head to France this summer! The US Fan Section is currently OPEN!
READ CAREFULLY for all the details:
- There is no code to access the sale.
- These tickets are CAT 3 and CAT 4 US fan tickets; they will be with fellow US fans behind the the goals and the sides of the endlines.
- These tickets are SEAT SPECIFIC; if you want to stand with friends you must purchase together
- These tickets are while supplies last; the General US fan sale opens on Wednesday, December 19th and we cannot guarantee tickets after they open to public
- There is a $25 fee for mailing and processing tickets (set by USSF and FIFA)
- These TICKETS ARE CONDITIONAL for Knockout-Round games that the U.S. make it. If USWNT does not advance your tickets will be void for those games.
Group Stage Tickets
Knockout Round Tickets
Semifinals + Finals Weighted Random Draw
A few things to note:
- These tickets are for CAT3 or CAT4
- Applications for tickets will be limited to a maximum of six (6) tickets for each match.
- The windows for applications will be Jan. 23 – Feb. 5.
- All fees are already included in the price of the ticket.
- Cards will not be charged once the individual submits an application. The applicant will be required to submit their credit card information and in the event they are selected in the weighted random draw, their card will be charged.
- All application entries are final.
- If selected and we advance to the SF/Final, tickets will be distributed in Lyon. Additional details are TBD.
- Specific seat selections will not be allowed. If your application is chosen, seats will be assigned based on your ticket category preference (we think most AO individuals will apply for CAT 4).
- These tickets are conditional, so if we do not advance to these rounds, tickets will not be provided
Follow Your Team
Follow Your Team Package SOLD OUT