With our fabled rivalry match versus Mexico falling on Veterans Day and so many U.S. Soccer fans ready to pack the stadium, American Outlaws chapters, and elsewhere we knew this was the right moment to reach out again to Operation Homefront and do something BIG for them.
AO will be supporting Operation Homefront’s “Answer the Call” campaign during the month of November and at the USMNT match on Veterans Day. Help us help military veterans and their families all through November!
1. $2 of every membership sign-up (and renewals) during the month of November will be donated to Operation Homefront. Join AO at www.theamericanoutlaws.com/membership
2. All proceeds from our AO Veterans Scarf ($20) will be donated to Operation Homefront. First available at our USA vs. Mexico events in Columbus. They will go into online shop after the match.
3. If you’d like to just make a donation through AO to Operation Homefront by clicking below!
4. Some deserving veterans will be helping lead our march into the stadium for USA vs. Mexico in Columbus on Veterans Day.
- We are looking for AO member Vets who would like to lead for us. Submit deserving Vets and AO members to info (at) theamericanoutlaws.com!