Read CAREFULLY for instructions regarding the American Outlaws GENERAL PUBLIC sale for the World Cup Qualifier in Orlando, Florida at Orlando City Stadium between the USMNT and Panama on Friday, October 6th, 2017.
Price: $70 (member) / $73 (non-member)
Quantity per member: 4 (any combination of member or non-member tickets)
Section: “Supporters Wall” (six sections in total)
General Admission: Yes (BY SECTION)
Ticket-Type: Mobile-ONLY (not print-at-home or physical/mailed option)
NOTE: Tickets will be available for download to mobile (for match access) on Monday, October 2nd at 10am ET.
* As a member can I purchase for non-members?
* When will I receive my tickets for the match?
Tickets are no longer mailed out by American Outlaws. Your mobile tickets will be in your U.S. Soccer Ticketing Account on October 2nd. Please contact U.S. Soccer with any ticketing questions at email@example.com.
* How many tickets can I purchase at once?
A total of FOUR.
* I want to purchase more than four tickets. How do I do that?
Not possible. Sorry. Four tickets total per email address/household/person.
* My member friend forwarded me, a non-member, the email but the link doesn’t work. How can I buy tickets?
You can’t because you’re not on the member list. Your friend tricked you.
* I got the email and clicked on the ticketing link and it says “no items available at this time”. The sale is definitely open. What do I do?
Try a different browser or device or incognito or private mode. Sometimes it is a cookie/cache issue. If problem persists please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
* I didn’t get the email. Where is the email?
Please check your spam folder or in Gmail your promotions folder.
* I checked there. Where is the email?
There is a chance your email bounced as a suspended account or you unsubscribed or you signed up for AO with a different email or your membership expired and you didn’t renew. Contact AO via email (email@example.com), Twitter, or Facebook for assistance. Please keep in mind that we get many messages and work to answer them as quickly and as completely as possible. Thank you for your patience.
* I’m a part of an Orlando season ticket holder/ U.S. Soccer Club membership holder can I buy AO tickets during my pre-sale?
No. AO tickets are purchased through the AO sale only. No other sale has access to AO tickets. If you want to stand with AO then buy through AO.
* I don’t see the events. Where are the events?
We’re working on them and will announce in the future. All ticket holders will receive an event email before the match.