Read CAREFULLY for instructions regarding the American Outlaws MEMBERS ONLY sale for the World Cup Qualifier in Orlando, Florida at Orlando City Stadium between the USMNT and Panama on October 6th, 2017.
1a) If you’re a current member as of July 30th at 11:59pm ET you have an email in your inbox from August 1st with the link to purchase AO tickets. The link is still active and will work for current members.
1b) You can still join AO to receive access to the sale. Join AO: www.theamericanoutlaws.com/membership
2) If you’re a new member and wish to get access to the AO members-only sale please forward your AO member welcome email and your first and last name to Dan@theamericanoutlaws.com
3) All memberships will then be sent to US Soccer to be added to their member verification list. This process may take up to 48 hours.
4) You will then receive the ticketing email to purchase tickets.
5) Purchase tickets. Rejoice
How to purchase AO tickets through the US Soccer Ticketing System:
THIS LINK CONTAINS A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO PURCHASING AO TICKETS once your membership is verified. Note this guide was for the USMNT WCQ in San Jose…. Only difference is that this sale is NOT a lottery.
ALL QUESTIONS…. E-MAIL US SOCCER AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: $70 (member) / $73 (non-member)
Quantity per member: 4 (any combination of member or non-member tickets)
Section: “Supporters Wall” (six sections in total)
General Admission: Yes (BY SECTION)
Ticket-Type: Mobile-ONLY (not print-at-home or physical/mailed option)
NOTE: You will be assigned a section for the match at a later date. When the section is assigned you will then be able to transfer tickets in the system as needed. Your credit card will be charged at this time. Tickets will be available for download to mobile (for match access) on October 2nd.
* As a member can I purchase for non-members?
* When will I receive my tickets for the match?
Tickets are no longer mailed out by American Outlaws. Your mobile tickets will be in your U.S. Soccer Ticketing Account on October 2nd. Please contact U.S. Soccer with any ticketing questions at email@example.com.
* How many tickets can I purchase at once?
A total of FOUR.
* I want to purchase more than four tickets. How do I do that?
Not possible. Sorry. Four tickets total per email address/household/person.
* My member friend forwarded me, a non-member, the email but the link doesn’t work. How can I buy tickets?
You can’t because you’re not on the member list. Your friend tricked you.
* I got the email and clicked on the ticketing link and it says “no items available at this time”. The sale is definitely open. What do I do?
Try a different browser or device or incognito or private mode. Sometimes it is a cookie/cache issue. If problem persists please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
* I didn’t get the email. Where is the email?
Please check your spam folder or in Gmail your promotions folder.
* I checked there. Where is the email?
There is a chance your email bounced as a suspended account or you unsubscribed or you signed up for AO with a different email or your membership expired and you didn’t renew. Contact AO via email (email@example.com), Twitter, or Facebook for assistance. Please keep in mind that we get many messages and work to answer them as quickly and as completely as possible. Thank you for your patience.
* I’m a part of an Orlando season ticket holder/ U.S. Soccer Club membership holder can I buy AO tickets during my pre-sale?
No. AO tickets are purchased through the AO sale only. No other sale has access to AO tickets. If you want to stand with AO then buy through AO.
* I don’t see the events. Where are the events?
We’re working on them and will announce in the future. All ticket holders will receive an event email before the match.