USMNT vs. Costa Rica
Date: Saturday, February 2nd
Location: Avaya Stadium (San Jose, CA)
Time: 2pm PT
Price: $ 33 Members | $ 38 Non-Members
Section: Supporters’ Terrance (NOTE: This is safe-standing terrace with no seats. ADA options are outside the AO section)
General Admission: YES
Sale window opens: Wednesday, November 28th at 2pm PT
DEADLINE: first-come, first-served until sold out.
NOTE: There are no other pre-sales that have access to the AO section. If you want to be in the AO section you must purchase through this sale ONLY.
PLEASE USE THE GIANT TICKET BUTTON ABOVE TO ACCESS AO SALE
Frequently Asked Questions
* When will I receive my tickets for the match?”
Tickets are no longer mailed out by American Outlaws. Your mobile tickets will be in your U.S. Soccer Ticketing Account. Please contact U.S. Soccer with any ticketing questions at email@example.com.
* How many tickets can I purchase at once?
A total of FOUR.
* I want to purchase more than four tickets. How do I do that?
Not possible. Sorry. Four tickets total per email address/household/person.
* I am a member. Can I purchase tickets for non-members?
Yes. As long as you choose the non-member option for them. The member ticket discount is done out of fairness to AO members. The non-member price is one of the only ways we fund our events so when you chose “member” for non-members you’re making our events more expensive to host.
* Will my tickets be together?
The game is General Admission BY SECTION so as long as there is enough space, yes.
* My member friend forwarded me, a non-member, the email but the link doesn’t work. How can I buy tickets?
You can’t because you’re not on the member list. Your friend tricked you.
* I got the email and clicked on the ticketing link and it says “no items available at this time”. The sale is definitely open. What do I do?
Try a different browser or device or incognito or private mode. Sometimes it is a cookie/cache issue. If problem persists please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
* I don’t see the events. Where are the events?
We’re working on them and will announce in the future. All ticket holders will receive an event email before the match.
* I have extra AO tickets. What should I do with them?
Please list your extra AO tickets at FACE VALUE in our Ticket Exchange (leave username blank and password is “onward2018”). Help your #AOFamily get to this important match!
PLEASE check and make sure your address and email address are correct before ordering.
These are for tickets to the USMNT in San Jose, CA. These tickets are in the supporter section.
All sales are final.