Join AO to support the U.S. Mens National Team for a once in a lifetime experience in a country few people have visited and few USMNT have played. This will be the first international friendly for the United States in Cuba since 1947.
DO NOT MISS OUT on joining your AO Family in Cuba.
DEADLINE to sign up is Friday, September 9, 2016
PACKAGE IS LIMITED: So do not delay.
Single Occupancy Package - $1,985.00
Double Occupancy Package - $1,690.00 (per person)
*Package price includes tax
- Game Ticket
- 3 nights at the Melia Habana (October 6 – 9)
- Breakfast at the hotel each morning
- Welcome Reception Cocktail Party
- 3 tours of historic Cuban sites
- 2 lunches (Pre-Game Friday and Saturday) – will include food and drinks
- Visa processing - Required: Photocopy of passport (If not a US Passport, will also need proof of residence or proof the traveler can return to the US, Completed Travel Affidavit and Booking Information sheet (the box that needs to be checked for our group has already been pre-checked by us))
- Friendly Fan Soccer Game and Charity Event
- Transportation to all tours, events and game
- Exclusive in-game concessions for package members only (serving beer)
- American Outlaws exclusive sandals
- Tour guides and local experts
Extra Nights?: Optional room only rate for hotel (only available for nights outside of the package nights):
- Single Occupancy - $290 per night (tax included in price) Double Occupancy - $340 per night (tax included in price)
Airport transportation: will not be provided to/from the hotel. Guests should take a taxi located outside of the airport terminal and expect a price of 25 Cuban pesos each way.
“Know Before You Go” Guide: We will send a “Know Before You Go” document that will include all the tips and things the travelers will need to know about Cuba in September to help answer any questions the group may have.
Optional Miami—> Havana Charter Flight: · Optional $469.00 Air Flight from Miami - Subject to Availability - (includes health coverage and taxes)
- OCT 06 CHECKS IN AT 10AM DEPARTS AT 2PM ARRIVES AT 3PM
- OCT 09 CHECKS IN AT 10:45AM DEPARTS AT 2:45PM ARRIVES AT 3:45PM
- Check-in time is the time they would like the guest to arrive at the airport for their flight (4 hours prior to departure). They say the cutoff to arrive at your flight is 1.5 hours prior to departure. If a guest has not shown up within 1.5 hours of their flight, their seat could be given away at that point.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: U.S. Credit and Debit cards do not currently work in Cuba, so remember to bring enough cash with you to last you your whole trip. U.S. Dollars can be exchanged into Cuban convertible currency at the airport, our hotel, or exchange houses. There is usually a 10% charge on exchanging U.S. dollars.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://www.theamericanoutlaws.com/cuba-terms
Proposed Itinerary: (potential to change)
All Day - ArrivalsAfternoon
Evening - Welcome Cocktail Party - Mojitos and Beer (local alcohol) - Lite Snacks, @ hotel
7 - 8:30 Breakfast at hotel – Full Hot American/Cuban Breakfast
8:45 Departure from hotel - Tour to Cigar Factory
12:00 Pre-Game Lunch – Fusion Havana (3 blocks from stadium)
3:00 TBD MATCH: USA v CUBA
5:00 TBD End of Match, Load Bus - To Hotel/Post Game Location
7-8:30 Breakfast at Hotel - Full Hot American/Cuban Breakfast
8:45 Departure from hotel for Tours - Rum Factory, Art Center, Fort, Chocolate Factory
1:00 Lunch, Restaurant - La Moneda Cubana
3:00 TBD Friendly Fan Game – Put together with the help of Lions Raw
6:30 - 8:30 Breakfast - Full Hot American/Cuban Breakfast
All Day Departures