MONTHLY JERSEY & TICKET GIVEAWAY
Keep an eye out in your upcoming member kit! For the next year, we’ll be randomly giving gifts to members, including USNT jerseys and vouchers for USNT game tickets.
- Provided by worldsoccershop.com
- Jerseys will be a variety of past jerseys and may be with or without the AO patch on the sleeve.
We will be randomly inserting a jersey into 2 membership kits per month.
- Provided by American Outlaws
You may receive a voucher for you to redeem for one free ticket to a US Soccer game via 4 randomly selected membership kits per month.
See below for terms and conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
By accepting or redeeming your Free Ticket voucher, and in consideration for your right to use the Free Ticket, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) and the American Outlaws, Inc. (“AO”) Member Code of Conduct. In these Terms and Conditions, “you” and “your” means the person who received the Free Ticket voucher. “We” and “our” means American Outlaws, Inc.
1. The free ticket is valid for any US National soccer game controlled by the United States Soccer Federation and occurring in the United States between April 1, 2020, and March 31, 2021.
2. To redeem your Free Ticket, you must contact AO at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 21 days before the game for which you wish to redeem your Free Ticket.
3. Except where prohibited by law, your acceptance of the Free Ticket constitutes permission for American Outlaws, Inc. to use your name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and address (city & state only) worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. All federal, state, local, and provincial laws and regulations apply.
4. The Free Ticket is valid for a single game only.
5. The Free Ticket is not refundable or redeemable for cash or credit, unless required by law.
6. No substitution of a Free Ticket is permitted once redeemed.
7. AO reserves the right to substitute the Free Ticket in the unlikely event that a ticket to your first-choice game is unavailable.
8. AO is not responsible if a Free Ticket is lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
9. The Free Ticket is not applicable for an online purchase.
10. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the ticket recipient.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
11. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE FREE TICKET, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. Some jurisdictions do not allow disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This paragraph gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
12. YOU AGREE THAT WE AND OUR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE). IN ADDITION, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM: (A) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF A FREE TICKET THROUGH ACCIDENT, MISUSE, OR FRAUDULENT MEANS OR DEVICES BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY; (B) ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL; (C) THE USE OF THE FREE TICKET BEING SUSPENDED OR PROHIBITED BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN REPORTED LOST OR STOLEN, OR WE BELIEVE IT IS BEING USED SUSPICIOUSLY OR FRAUDULENTLY OR IS BEING SUBJECTED TO UNAUTHORIZED USE; OR (D) INABILITY TO USE A FREE TICKET BECAUSE THE UNITED STATES SOCCER FEDERATION TICKETING SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. YOU AGREE THAT WE AND OUR AFFILIATES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE. The laws of certain states or other jurisdictions may not allow limitations on implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING SECTION 11 OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN THE EVENT THAT WE OR OUR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES ARE FOUND LIABLE TO YOU, YOU SHALL ONLY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER ACTUAL AND DIRECT DAMAGES IN AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE FREE TICKET.
13. Resale of the Free Ticket is strictly prohibited.
14. Protect the Free Ticket voucher like cash. Lost, stolen, or damaged Free Ticket vouchers will only be replaced if the Free Ticket voucher has never been used, and only with the Free Ticket voucher number, where required by law.
15. You agree that we may cancel or suspend any Free Ticket voucher or Free Ticket if we suspect fraud, unlawful activity, or improper Free Ticket use. You agree that you will not use a revoked Free Ticket.
16. The Free Ticket voucher is not a credit, debit, or charge card. No implied warranties attach to it.
17. Free Ticket recipients must be 18 years of age or older.
18. The Free Ticket voucher is issued by American Outlaws, Inc., a Nebraska non-profit corporation, which reserves the right to change the terms of the AO Free Ticket program or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time or to contract with a third party to administer this program. Any amendment to the Terms and Conditions will be effective when adopted and mailed to Free Ticket voucher recipients.
19. These terms and agreements and official rules and the interpretation of its terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nebraska without regard to its conflicts of laws rules.
20. THIS FREE TICKET IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
If you have any further questions about this Free Ticket voucher, please call our customer service at 202-597- 9054 or email us at email@example.com.